Camrose and Area Adult Learning Council meets the foundational learning needs of adults in our community in a welcoming and non-judgmental environment.
- Literacy or Academic Assessment
- Referral to Academic and Learning Supports and Services
- Skill Building in Basic Math, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
- Prep for High School Academic Upgrading Courses with Tutor Support
- GED Exam Preparation Course (Face to Face or Online)
- Basic Tech Courses
- English Language Learning in Reading, Writing, Speaking, or Listening
- IELTS Prep
- CELPIP Prep
- Family Literacy Programming
Empowering adult learners by providing hope and transforming lives.
Heal, learn, discover, create … and make our community ever better.
- All instruction begins with the adult learner’s goals.
- Success is measured by what you overcome, not by what you accomplish.
- Removing barriers creates success.
- Through hope we can reach all people.
- Problems are okay, they are an opportunity for improvement.
- In supporting our community.
Annual Community Event: Community Registration Night – September 8, 2022